Hey, there. Welcome!
I’m so thrilled you’re here ♥
Aimlief is designed for all the people who feel stuck and lost; those who don’t like what they do but don’t know what the heck to do to fix it.
People who feel bored with life but don’t have the clarity and confidence to take the first step to change that situation.
This is for those who feel they disappointed their younger self; those who aren’t where they thought they would be.
It’s for those who feel their current job is taking all out of them.
For the unsatisfied who want to feel enthusiasm and love for what they do.
This space is designed for those ready to make a change (no matter how impossible or hard that may seem) because they can’t take it any longer.
Sounds like you?
My mission is to give you the tools and guidance you need to uncover what you want and what you need to do next to get there.
It seriously pisses me off to think about people wasting their potential when I know they could be doing something better.
- If your life’s a mess right now, start by reading this article on how to organize your entire life.
- If you don’t know what your passions are and you want to figure that out, follow these solid steps to uncover your passions.
- If you don’t understand yourself, check out these journaling prompts to know yourself better.
- If you feel lazy and unmotivated all the time, check this out.
- If you feel like you don’t deserve the good things you wish for, read this article about how to overcome feeling unworthy.
- If you want to turn your life around, check out my popular Life Makeover Challenge.
- If you have no idea what to do with your life, check out these 5 Ted Talks.
Nice to meet you!
And I know that may sound extremely ambitious for you if you’re underprivileged or have kids to support and debt to pay.
However, I also know every person can develop a realistic plan to make this change possible. I’m here to help you do just that.
Many moons ago, I worked as a freelance translator.
After years of college learning languages and linguistics, which are still some of my passions, I realized being a translator wasn’t giving me the excitement I was craving.
It took me a couple of years to face the music, but I finally decided it was time for a change. It wasn’t easy. At all!
Now I live an exciting life I’m proud of, and I’m on a mission to help you do the same, in a more effective way 🙂
I’m obsessed with this, but when I’m not over here writing posts, hanging out with members of our community, or learning as much as I can to increase my expertise, I like to binge-watch The Office 😀