When you’re stuck in life, getting out of the rut seems impossible…
It doesn’t matter how hard you want things to change; there’s still something holding you back.
Maybe you’ve spent months or even years:
❓ not knowing what you want
🗓️ planning but never executing
🩹 sabotaging and doubting yourself
😢 feeling unsatisfied, vulnerable, and unhappy
🤯 telling yourself, “I have no idea what I’m doing with my life!”
You’re stuck, lost, and confused.
You want to take action but don’t know where to start.
The worst part?
The longer you wait, the harder it is to get unstuck.
Because feeling stuck becomes more and more familiar to you with each passing day.
You get used to it.
That’s how humans work.
We get used to things and normalize them in our heads.
Whether you want to or not, you start to believe this is life.
You just accept it and roll with it.
And that’s how you become stagnant and sentence yourself to a life that doesn’t excite you even a little bit.
But there’s a way out.
And it’s simpler than you think.
💖 finally figuring out what you want to do next
🧶 having goals that excite you
☑️ no longer wasting time on things you hate
🔋 feeling like you’re working on the right things every day
🧘🏽♀️ taking action and feeling proud of yourself
🗂️ knowing what you have to do to get where you want to be
🍃 being on the way to change your life…
There was a time when I was exactly where you are in life right now.
I spent more than four years stuck and in denial, and then more than two trying to get out of the rut.
Fast forward to now, and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.
I’ve achieved many of my goals: I quit a job I hated, changed careers, moved to a different country, and started a successful business.
But there was a lot of trial and error involved…
And now I’m teaching you exactly what works, so you can do it faster.
Introducing the Get Unstuck Workbook
The Get Unstuck Workbook is a collection of journaling exercises that’ll take you from I don’t know what I’m doing with my life to I know what I want and how to get it.
For 12 days, you’ll read a short lesson (~4-minute read) and a journaling activity that’ll take you an average of 25 minutes to complete.
These lessons and activities will help you:
- uncover what you want to do next,
- organize your life,
- set exciting goals for yourself,
- and start making progress to get out of the rut.
With their help, you’ll learn how to:
- understand yourself better and what you want,
- plan effectively,
- focus on the important and drop the time-wasters,
- come up with a plan to start making progress in the next 30-60 days.
It’s simple-format pages packed with just the right amount of information to help you get the ball rolling every day without stressing you out.
The best part?
It’s straight to the point, no bluff.
And you can either print it out, edit it on your iPad, or simply do the exercises on a separate notebook while you read the instructions on your screen.
You just have to set aside 20-30 minutes a day to complete the activities and then take the rest of the day to let the lesson sink in.
Here’s a secret: getting unstuck can be a simple, fun process if you let it be.
And with this workbook, that’s exactly how you’ll do it.
By the end of this workbook, you’ll know:
💌 What you want to do next
Trying to get unstuck without figuring out what you want to do is like sailing away without a compass.
💌 What’s keeping you stuck
What’s blocking your progress?
Throughout the workbook, you’ll answer this and other questions and address the obstacles standing in your way.
💌 How to design a simple plan to reach every goal
I’ll teach you the simple, straightforward process I use to crush my goals every time without getting overwhelmed.
💌 Exactly what you need to do to start making progress
You’ll come up with a realistic plan tailored to your lifestyle, goals, and needs that’ll help you put one foot in front of the other and make progress in the next 30-60 days.
Here’s exactly what you’ll do:
- Uncover what you want to do
- Figure out what’s keeping you stuck
- Untangle what’s making your life feel chaotic
- Design your ideal life using a straightforward and fun process
- Learn how to make your dreams a reality by setting achievable and meaningful goals
- Work on your self-worth to prevent self-sabotage from blocking your success
- Learn and tackle the two mistakes you’re making every time you set a goal
- Take the rights steps to your goal
Here’s what you’ll get
💌 56-page PDF with straight-to-the-point and powerful lessons to help you get unstuck
🛣️ 15+ activities that’ll help you uncover what you want and design a roadmap to get there
🗂️ Template Spreadsheet to help you organize resources and avoid information overload
📝 Notion template to manage tasks effectively and stay on top of your goals
📽️ 30-minute video tutorial where I teach you how to plan effectively and use your Notion template to crush your goals
I was stuck too, just like you
Hey there! I’m Maria, the creator of aimlief.com and the Get Unstuck Workbook. 👋👋👋
In 2019 I realized I didn’t like my life at all.
I didn’t like where I lived.
I didn’t like what I was doing for a living.
I didn’t like myself.
It took me a while (almost four years!) to finally admit I was miserable, and I had to do something about it.
I was scared and confused. I knew I wanted to start a business, but I didn’t know where or how to start.
I wasted hours and hours:
- comparing myself to people who I thought were faster or smarter than me
- focusing on small details that didn’t get me the results I was hoping
- reading tons of information just to end up overwhelmed by information overload
- stressing out.
However, all that taught me how to:
- plan and execute effectively
- get unstuck when life feels like chaos
- focus on the main thing instead of wasting time on meaningless tasks
- use my resources as efficiently as possible
- crush my goals
- keep my eyes on the prize and avoid distractions.
Now I’m glad I took that first step, even though I had no idea what I was doing.
But I know I could’ve done it in a shorter amount of time.
If I had put laser-focused effort into what matters, instead of spreading myself too thin by doing a bunch of unimportant things at once, I would have saved myself a lot of time and trouble.
And now I’m ready to show you how you can get unstuck and save yourself a lot of time.
If you feel stuck and ready to make a change but don’t know where to start, the Get Unstuck Workbook is what you need.
IS THIS WORKBOOK GOING TO SOLVE ALL MY PROBLEMS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS?
This workbook is designed to help you focus on what’s within your control to change and come up with a realistic plan to change it; it can be a turning point for you if you take it seriously and put in the work.
It won’t solve all of your problems in only two weeks, but it’ll help you:
- find direction,
- uncover what you want,
- set goals that excite you,
- learn what to do every time you feel overwhelmed by your goals and life in general,
- come up with a plan to start moving in the right direction,
- and warm up the engines to start building momentum.
WHAT IF I NEED HELP?
This workbook is designed with the right balance of handholding and autonomy you need to complete it on your own.
However, you can always contact me if you have questions or need help with something!
WHAT IF I FALL BEHIND?
First of all, there’s no “falling behind” here.
Life happens, and it’s okay if you can’t complete an activity on the same day.
There are some easy-to-implement tips and tricks inside to help you stay on track.
But if you still feel like you’re not keeping up with it the way you’d like, you can always start over again.
WHAT IF I DON’T MAKE ANY PROGRESS AT ALL?
I’m putting my skin in the game here, and I’m offering you a 15-day money-back guarantee:
If you enroll, do the homework, and still don’t make any progress at all, I’ll refund 100% of the money you paid for the course if you contact me within 30 days of your purchase.
Just send me an email to hello (at) aimlief (dot) com telling me you want your money back, and sending me proof you did ALL the work (pictures of your notebook with the activities, your Notion template filled out, etc.)
I’ll read the email and refund your money within seconds. No more questions asked!
Is the Get Unstuck Workbook right for you?
The Get Unstuck Workbook is perfect for you if you:
- are tired of feeling lost, stuck, and confused
- know there aren’t quick fixes for life’s big challenges
- are ready to set goals for yourself and do what it takes to reach them
- are committed to putting in the work
- know that real change comes from consistent action
- are open to receiving help and guidance
- are willing to commit to it and to yourself.
Please, don’t get this workbook if you:
- are expecting someone else to do the hard work for you
- don’t believe you deserve better
- are expecting a quick fix for big challenges in life
- aren’t real about making a change and committing to your goals
- keep making excuses for everything
- don’t want to accept help.
Will you keep putting this off? Or are you ready to start taking action?
Getting this workbook, reading the lessons, and completing the activities will make you feel empowered and confident about your next path.
You are in control of your life, and only you have the power to change it.
By learning the key approaches you need to organize your life and plan successfully, you’ll be able to start making the change you’ve been waiting for.
If you feel stuck and ready to level up your life, this workbook is what you need.
You owe this to yourself.
The best time to start is now.