Self Discovery Workbook: Know who you are so you can create who you want to be
A Self Discovery Workbook You’ll Actually Want To Fill Out And Keep 🌟
This workbook has already launched for the VIPs and they’ll be able to get it for a ridiculously low price.
You can become a VIP by entering your details in the form down below.
Or you can wait until July 12th and get the workbook for $11.99.
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
Aristotle has enlightened us with his endless intelligence for centuries. And he was far from wrong when he said that knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
Knowing yourself means knowing what you stand for, what you want out of life, who you want to become.
Knowing yourself means understanding why you feel and think the way you do; it is the beginning of all wisdom, indeed. Because when you know yourself, you start making better choices.
No matter how big or small they are.
When you know who you are, you know what matters most in your world, which helps you set meaningful goals you actually care about.
Knowing yourself sets you up for success because you stop paying attention to things that don’t matter and start focusing on things that matter to you, things that align with your true self and your purpose.
Do you know who you are? Do you know where all your emotions come from, every single time? When you feel lost, confused, overwhelmed, sad… can you immediately pinpoint where that feeling comes from?
What You’ll Get
With the help of this workbook, you’ll embark on a self-discovery journey that will:
- give you valuable insights about who you are,
- help you connect with what you’re really feeling,
- make you see where your feelings come from,
- help you understand what you want to do with your life,
- guide you so you can come up with a plan aligned with your true self and purpose,
- and so much more.
Aimlief’s Self-Discovery Workbook is 45+ pages long, and it includes:
- Self-Discovery questions, prompts, and activities;
- Map Of Current Self to help you keep in one place everything you learn about yourself with the Self-Discovery Workbook;
- Wrap-up Session to design a life plan aligned to your true self;
- Visualization exercise to bridge the gap between your current self and your dreams.
Filling it out will teach you what you’re made of, what you want to change in your life, and what you need.
This workbook launches on July 10th, and if you sign up for the waiting list, you’ll get early access to it, plus special features.