Feeling lost? Sick of it?
Knowing you don’t like your life sucks enough.
Not knowing why makes it worse.
Stop feeling confused and wondering what’s wrong with you.
And start working towards a life that makes YOU happy and fulfilled.
Imagine going from:
- “I feel empty and lost”
- “I don’t know what I want”
- “I don’t know why I feel this way”
- “Now I see why I don’t like my life and why I feel the way I do”
- “Now I can see clearly what I want in life”
- “Now I understand which steps I need to take to make my life better”
Well, that’s exactly what the Self-Discovery Workbook can do for you.
This workbook will help you know who you are, what you want, and why you want it.
Kick confusion in the butt.
With the help of this workbook, you’ll start a self-discovery journey that will:
- give you useful perspectives about who you are so you stop feeling lost for good
- help you connect with your feelings, stand up for what matters to you, and start building a life you’re proud of
- make you see where your feelings come from, so you stop being a sobbing mess that doesn’t even know why she’s so miserable (I know how it feels like, trust me 😭)
- help you understand what you want to do with your life, so you can start setting goals that matter to you
- guide you so you can come up with a plan aligned with your true self and purpose, no more pleasing others, no more doing stuff you couldn’t care less about, no more feeling uninspired
- and more.
Once you reflect on the questions and your answers, you’ll:
- understand yourself better,
- be more confident in your own skin,
- be more clear about your dreams, wishes, and goals,
- make better choices because you know what matters to you,
- learn how to set goals you care about,
- start living a more purposeful life,
- feel ready to start building your dream life.
What You’ll Get
The Self-Discovery workbook includes more than 45 pages of prompts, questions, and exercises like:
Aimlief’s Self-Discovery Workbook includes:
- Eye-Opening self-discovery questions, prompts, and activities that make you go from “???” to “a-ha!”, so you finally understand why you’re not 100% happy with your life
- Map Of Current Self so you keep in one place everything you learn from the workbook and never again forget what you want in life
- Useful Wrap-up Session to design a step-by-step and strategic plan that takes you where you want to go
- Fun Visualization Exercise to bridge the gap between who you are and who you want to be, so you are clear about what exactly you need to change to start living your best life ever.
Don’t think you can fill out 45 pages on your own?
If filling out this workbook sounds overwhelming or confusing to you, I got your back.
You can get complimentary email assistance with it; that means I, the human behind aimlief and the Self-Discovery Workbook, will be there to help you via email.
I’ll answer your questions, help you analyze your answers, guide you in case you need help filling it out, and be your accountability partner.
Just add Complimentary Email Assistance to your cart at checkout and get ready to turn this workbook into a whole new different experience.
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
Aristotle has enlightened us with his endless intelligence for centuries. And he was far from wrong when he said that knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
Knowing yourself means knowing what you stand for, what you want out of life, who you want to become.
Knowing yourself means understanding why you feel and think the way you do; it is the beginning of all wisdom, indeed. Because when you know yourself, you start making better choices.
No matter how big or small they are.
When you know who you are, you know what matters most in your world, which helps you set meaningful goals you actually care about.
Knowing yourself sets you up for success because you stop paying attention to things that don’t matter and start focusing on things that matter to you; things that align with your true self and your purpose.
Do you know who you are? Do you know where all your emotions come from, every single time? When you feel lost, confused, overwhelmed, sad… can you immediately pinpoint where that feeling comes from?
This workbook is for you if:
✔ You’re sick of feeling lost, stuck and confused, and wasting your best years
✔ You feel uninspired and unmotivated, but can’t figure out why
✔ You want to change your life and do new things, but don’t know where to start
✔ You understand nobody’s going to do the hard work for you and you’re the only one responsible for you
✔ You’re ready to put in the work and consistency to change your life for good
✔ You want to know and understand yourself better
This workbook is NOT for you if:
✖ You’re hoping this workbook has a magic formula that allows people to become their best self without effort
✖ You’re not ready to commit to it and fill it out completely
✖ You love making lame excuses as to why you can do the things you have to do
✖ You think someone else is going to safe you from misery (hint: only you can do that for yourself)