Bored or anxious at home during the quarantine? Check out these 30 Productive And Fun Activities You Can Do At Home!
For the first time in years (if not in all of the history of humanity) we’re joining forces to battle a deadly virus that affects all people no matter their age, ethnicity, income or nationality.
It’s been very scary, but I’m sure we’ll overcome this challenge and learn all the lessons the pandemic is teaching us.
During this time, it can be extremely difficult to remain focused, productive and anxiety-free.
However, we must never forget:
- that a body full of stress is always more vulnerable, and that
- after all of this, life will go on and you’ll be left with what you made out of these days.
That’s why I’ve decided to postpone this week’s post and replace it with a list of activities you can do during quarantine to keep yourself healthy, safe, motivated and full of life.
I hope this post helps make these days easier and more fun for you!
Please, stay safe, stay in, and wash your hands often!
30 productive and fun activities you can do at home during the quarantine
- Instead of reading countless news about the virus (which are most times unconfirmed), read an autobiography by someone you admire. For non-fiction book recommendations, check out this page and this post.
- Meditate first thing in the morning.
- Do journaling for 10 minutes straight every morning after meditation.
- Start a side hustle (you can start a blog about a topic you’re passionate about).
- Reduce your social-media time and call a friend instead (and avoid talking only about the virus!).
- Declutter and clean your home. A clean and decluttered home can reduce your stress levels a lot!
- Watch Ted Talks and research the speakers and topics.
- Create a fun board on Pinterest full of online business ideas.
- Make a list of things you’d like to learn and watch videos about it on YouTube.
- Create a list of books you want to read on Goodreads
- Design your dream life.
- Start a creative hobby like painting, drawing or writing.
- Workout at home! There’s so much content about home workouts on YouTube 🙂
- Or do yoga or pilates (YouTube, again).
- Write a story about your favorite memory ever (and you can also post it online!).
- Enroll in an online course about a topic that has nothing to do with what you do on a daily basis. If you’re a lawyer, watch a course about astrophysics or math! You never know when you’ll find your next passion 🙂
- Find an interesting podcast about a topic you like and listen to several episodes.
- Take aimlief’s challenge to level up your mindset and go from scarcity to abundance.
- Start learning a new language. You can use Duolingo to learn basic sentences and words!
- Create a Pinterest board of motivational quotes.
- Update your LinkedIn profile and connect with more people like you.
- Create a vision board.
- Organize your life.
- Create a list of new habits you’d like to start.
- Instead of binge-watching Netflix, watch interesting documentaries.
- Find a cause you care about, learn more about it, and take action by joining a charity or donating.
- Print coloring pages and color! This is great to boost your creativity and reduce your anxiety levels.
- Plan your dream trip (no, the world is not going to end, so yes, you’ll be able to make that trip eventually!)
- Create a board on Pinterest with interior design ideas to implement.
- Create a powerful personal development plan
These are all things that can have amazing outcomes, many of which you can’t even imagine!
Staying home while experiencing something so unique like this can work to your advantage if you’re ready to put in the effort.
So, instead of being bored or letting anxiety consume you, why not make the most of this time?
Have more ideas of fun, productive and interesting things to do while at home during quarantine? Let me know!
And please, again, stay safe, reduce your social interactions to the maximum and pay attention only to what official channels have to say about all of this.
Also, don’t spread rumors, please:)
We’re in this together! Let’s take care of ourselves and each other ❤