Over the past couple of years, I’ve used journaling to ground myself, find my way in difficult circumstances, work on my self-esteem and self-love, and know myself better.
I’ve written about journaling dozens of times, and I’ve gathered and come up with journaling prompts for many situations.
Whether you’re looking for ways to get unstuck in life, love yourself more, uncover what you want to do with your life, or even improve your productivity, here are over 120 journaling prompts to improve your life with daily journaling:
- 12 Fun and Effective Journaling Ideas for Beginners – different types of journals for every personality and need.
- 31 Journaling Prompts For People Who Want To Know Themselves Better – know and understand yourself using these journaling prompts for self-discovery
- 18 Self-love Journaling Prompts To Use If You’re A People Pleaser – if you struggle with your self-esteem, check these out
- 15 Journaling Prompts To Discover Your Dreams – journaling prompts to use when you don’t know what to do with your life
- 10 Powerful Questions To Ask Yourself To Achieve Your Goals – journaling prompts to use to uncover what you want, the “why” behind your dreams, and help you visualize your dream life
- 100 Powerful Questions to Get To Know Yourself – if you don’t understand what you want, then these prompts are for you
- Monthly Reflection: The 15 Top Questions You Should Ask Yourself At The End Of Every Month – practice journaling with these prompts to improve your life from month to month
- 24 Shadow Work Journal Prompts to Heal and Grow – aimlief – use shadow work journal prompts to acknowledge and heal the parts of yourself you don’t like