In some cases, the only thing you need is high-quality sleep and a good self-care session to charge those batteries.
However, sometimes that’s not enough.
Sometimes what we need is a little pep talk to keep us going, to help us keep pushing, to help us remember why we do what we do every day or why we want what we want.
In those cases, there’s nothing better than reading the words of wisdom of those who came before us and struggle like we do.
These are wise people who already battled the battle and came up with inspiring quotes we should read every single day, not only when we don’t feel motivated.
Here you’ll find 20 inspirational quotes by women, men, young and old who are or were smart enough to put valuable life lessons in a sentence or two.
I hope this list helps you feel ready to keep kicking ass every day of your life.
20 Inspirational Quotes To Read When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything
1. “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
2. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”
3. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”
4. “Life is made of ever so many partings welded together.”
5. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”
6. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”
7. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
8. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
9. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
10. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.”Bill Bradley
11. “Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.”Brad Sugars
12. “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.”
13. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”
14. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
15. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
16. “There’s no such thing as lack of time, only lack of focus. We can all do the things we really want to do.”Robyn Pearce
17. “Never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.”
18. “Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.”
19. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
20. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” –Babe Ruth
More posts you’ll love:
- 6 Female Role Models I Look Up To (and why you should too!)
- 10 helpful things to do when you don’t feel like doing anything
- 5 crucial steps to develop the right mindset to achieve goals
I love having a good inspirational quote on my Trello boards to read every day and feel inspired to take action!
This list includes quotes that speak to my heart and I hope it serves you guys too 🙂
Do you have a quote you love that’s not listed here? Write it in the comments section below and let’s help others feel inspired too.